There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Late but Worth It!

I loved 1. I loved 2. and Now I love 3! I wish there were more artists like you who can create something funny and enjoyable without having to have some mild or adult themes or languages. I'm also a sucker for cute love stories ^______^

Thank you for the awesomeness!

_Great Heights_ _Great Heights_

Awesome!

Dude! What do you smoke to get dreams like that?!? Lol ;D It was an awesome song, and the whole presentation and concept was pretty good also!

Love Love Love Love

A Good Feel Good Video... Until the last part ^_^

The music and the graphics design all fit perfectly well for its overall mood and presentation. It was pretty enjoyable, and very cute. Very creative also. All I ask for is maybe a translation for some of the parts of the flash for those of us who can only speak English :D. Also, you should have a preloader. Overall, very nice! Keep it up!

MonstersDen:Book of Dread MonstersDen:Book of Dread

Made me spend hours!

Anything that can get me to play a game for many hours is a great game. It even got a friend addicted to it and he doesn't like flash games that much :D When playing this with a buddy, it kinda reminded us of playing D&D in a lower scale, but still really fun! Maybe a multiplayer sequel should be next? Although I don't know if that's too hard to do or if you would even have successful campaigns, for it takes hours to play one :P

Anyways, Nice One!

Chronotron Chronotron

Awesome!

I've been waiting for a game like this and you hit every part of my fun factor needs! You MUST make a sequel or a trilogy! Or just keep making games forever!